Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hi Dearest Friends/Family/Community:

I am getting chest reconstructive surgery on December 13th (aka top surgery).


This has been a big decision after many years of deep introspection and contemplation. I feel extremely fortunate to have a family that supports my decision and to live in a community where this major surgery comes as no surprise to people. I think about people like me in small towns in this country or in almost any other spot in the world and I can not believe how lucky I am to be here in San Francisco and to have people like you to support me emotionally in this process. I am also so fortunate that there is a skilled surgeon right here in San Francisco, so I can accomplish this surgery without the added expense of travel.

That said, this is a very expensive surgery. So..I have decided to have a "Top Surgery Party" to help make this dream a reality. And I am asking for your help, in whatever ways you all might be able to contribute. Donations of any size will go a long way.

1. One way to help: Is to donate money to your right ------>
2. Another way to help is:  to donate goods/services to raffle/auction off at the party or help out at the event or post surgery. Fill out the form (Help in a non-monetary way) above.

The party date and location: Details to follow at the end of October but will be sometime between Nov. 30th- December 8th. Hope you will all be able to make it.

No matter what, I appreciate you taking the time to read this! 

Much Love,
Milo (aka Bullet) 



No comments:

Post a Comment